1. By using Kmag you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you keep using this website you have agreed to these changes and / or modifications.
2. All content provided by Kmag is protected by copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless it is mentioned otherwise by Kmag you agree not to sell, license, rent, adapt or modify the content. You are free to share, copy and reproduce our content on the proviso that you attach a clear credit to www.kmag.co.uk
3. Though we try our best, Kmag does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
4. No responsibility is taken by Kmag for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material. If you feel that content on our site falls into any of these categories, please email email@example.com
5. Through the use of the services provided by Kmag, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
6. Kmag cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
7. Kmag does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
8. Kmag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Kmag Community Guidelines are designed to ensure that our community is an inspiring and enjoyable environment for users. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy and respect, for each other and community managers. If you do not agree with our guidelines, don't take it personally when we suggest that Kmag might not be for you.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute on the www.kmag.co.uk platform, in our forums, events section and comments, and on external Kmag pages such as our page on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
As a user you are responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1. Respect that other people have different points of view and tastes in music.
2. Be sincere in your contributions.
3. Give feedback in a helpful and constructive manner.
4. Keep it legal. Don't get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting other peoples private information or talking about illegal activities such as file sharing.
5. Debate is fun, but don't let it sink to offensive, humiliating or intimidating behaviour. Negative comments about race, colour, sexual orientation, religious views, gender or physical/mental impairment are not acceptable. Members doing this can expect to be banned.
6. Do not be or feed trolls. The best policy is to ignore trolls and report them to a community manager who will call in pest control. Its no fun to troll when no body is paying attention.
7. Please do not use excessively coarse or sexual language. It may not be offensive to you but it may be to others, our readers start at 13 and up.
8. Do not advertise or spam, or use comments to promote a business or website, commercial or otherwise. You will be banned if you do this.
9. Please notify us of stuff that breaches community rules. This helps you look after the community too.
Kmag Registered Office
33 Dunlace Road, London. E5 0NF.
New Era Launch Floral Collection
New Era have launched the Island Pack, their latest collection of caps, tees, shorts, hoodies and varsity jackets. Get a sneak preview inside.
Top 10 Videos April 2014
As usual, this month has thrown up some very special videos. We delve deep and pick out 10 of the best for you.
Kmag Presents The Hustle EP Launch Party
We're delighted to welcome Diffrent Music back to Café 1001 for our next free Kmag Presents event on May 9 to launch Arkaik's new EP. Get the latest + some free downloads inside.
Ethic Guest Mix
The latest addition to Caspa’s Dub Police label is Ethic. His debut EP, What Ya Call Me, is out now so we spoke to him about it and his approach to making music.
Carasel and Sinai Present AFT
Carasel recently co-founded a drum & bass label called AFT with Sinai. We caught up with him find out more about what they have in store.
Kmag Blu Mar Ten Remix Competition 2014 Result
We're pleased to announce the winner of the Kmag Blu Mar Ten Remix Competition 2014 was Conduct with Michiel van Erp runner-up.
Abducted LTD Guest Mix
Dubstep label Abducted launch their d&b sister imprint Abducted LTD with a compilation called A New Breed. Label boss Dorian from Dioptrics tells us all about it and drops a guest mix.
Top 10 Rest Of The World Festivals 2014
After looking at Europe, North America, the UK and Croatia, we wrap up the top festivals from other locations around the globe. Check out our selections for places to check out and festivals not to miss.
Basher Launches PROX:LTD
Basher on why he's setting up a sister label to Proximity called PROX:LTD and what to expect...
Noisily Festival 2014 Preview
Noisily Festival returns to Coney Woods, Leicestershire for the third year, find out what they've got in store for 2014.
The Essential... Low Life
We look back at 15 essential records from the back catalogue of pioneering UK hip hop label Low Life.
Crissy Criss Guest Mix
1Xtra host Crissy Criss fills us in on the hard work behind the glitz and glamour, his new Trinity EP for Technique and also drops an exclusive mix for Kmag readers.
Introducing: Fluid State Recordings
Fluid State owner Liquid Gav tell us all about his new deep drum & bass label.
Supreme Being Guest Mix
Supreme Being has been tearing up the dancefloor with his Loco EP on Image so we tracked him down for a chat and an exclusive guest mix.
Top 20 North American Festivals 2014
In the latest of our festival rundowns, it's now the opportunity for dates in the US and Canada to take the spotlight. Check out our top 20 of this year's North American festivals.