1. By using Kmag you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you keep using this website you have agreed to these changes and / or modifications.
2. All content provided by Kmag is protected by copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless it is mentioned otherwise by Kmag you agree not to sell, license, rent, adapt or modify the content. You are free to share, copy and reproduce our content on the proviso that you attach a clear credit to www.kmag.co.uk
3. Though we try our best, Kmag does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
4. No responsibility is taken by Kmag for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material. If you feel that content on our site falls into any of these categories, please email email@example.com
5. Through the use of the services provided by Kmag, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
6. Kmag cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
7. Kmag does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
8. Kmag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Kmag Community Guidelines are designed to ensure that our community is an inspiring and enjoyable environment for users. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy and respect, for each other and community managers. If you do not agree with our guidelines, don't take it personally when we suggest that Kmag might not be for you.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute on the www.kmag.co.uk platform, in our forums, events section and comments, and on external Kmag pages such as our page on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
As a user you are responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1. Respect that other people have different points of view and tastes in music.
2. Be sincere in your contributions.
3. Give feedback in a helpful and constructive manner.
4. Keep it legal. Don't get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting other peoples private information or talking about illegal activities such as file sharing.
5. Debate is fun, but don't let it sink to offensive, humiliating or intimidating behaviour. Negative comments about race, colour, sexual orientation, religious views, gender or physical/mental impairment are not acceptable. Members doing this can expect to be banned.
6. Do not be or feed trolls. The best policy is to ignore trolls and report them to a community manager who will call in pest control. Its no fun to troll when no body is paying attention.
7. Please do not use excessively coarse or sexual language. It may not be offensive to you but it may be to others, our readers start at 13 and up.
8. Do not advertise or spam, or use comments to promote a business or website, commercial or otherwise. You will be banned if you do this.
9. Please notify us of stuff that breaches community rules. This helps you look after the community too.
Kmag Registered Office
33 Dunlace Road, London. E5 0NF.
Connect With Music Gateway
Music Gateway is a new website that helps connect musicians and industry professionals, we spoke them to find out more and how Music Gateway can help you...
The Breakologists Launch UK Export Records
The Breakologists recently sold their Breakology event and launched UK Export Records, we spoke to crew member Spinout to find out why.
Top 10 Videos July 2014
Our run down of the best videos from July features the likes of Enei, Ayah Marar, Histibe, Rockwell and Benny Page.
SB81 Guest Mix
Having just unleashed his new EP for Metalheadz, Kmag touches down for a mix and chat with SB81 about everything from growing up near Goldie's hood to the meaning behind his new name.
Top 5 Free Tracks
Our weekly guide to the best free tracks to download features Judda, BTK, G.H.O.S.T, DJ Dubsta and Puzzle.
G.H.O.S.T are a new outfit consisting of four producers. Their releases have been picking up support from many of dnb's finest so we got in touch with Lewis, Matt and Will to find out more.
Top 5 Free Mixes
Our weekly guide to the best mixes features Mr Joseph, DJ IBM, Kulak, Deekline and Eskmo.
Botchit and Scarper To Release Leukaemia Charity LP
Beats and bass label Botchit & Scarper are to release Push Play, a compilation with all proceeds going to the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust.
Callide and Intraspekt Interview
Callide & Intraspekt's Outbreak EP is set to drop on Crissy Criss' The Zoooo imprint so we had a chat with them about it plus time travel, Ziggy-Wiggle-Robo-Pop-Step and reading each other's minds.
Kmag presents Fluid Los Angeles
Kmag is proud to partner up with West Coast affiliate Chris Muniz as he launches Fluid Los Angeles on Sunday July 27.
Free Bass Music Stage Visuals Kit
Accent and bass music clothing label Dataset have teamed up to release a free stage visuals kit designed specifically to be mixed with bass heavy music.
Kmag Presents Soul Flex Digital
Our next Kmag Presents session at Cafe 1001 is on August 8 with Soul Flex Digital to launch their new 'Vintage' LP. We caught up with Dubsta to find out what's in store from the night and the album.
In The Studio: Break
Break is giving other producers the chance to add a bit of his magic to their music with his Symmetry Drum & Bass sample pack. Here Break reveals how he works in the studio.
KG Gives Away Massive Preset Bank
Drum & bass producer KG is giving away his Drum N Bass Preset Pack For Massive, find out how to get your hands on it...
Since we last spoke to Technicolour & Komatic they've become Technimatic, signed to Shogun Audio and have written the 'Desire Paths', which is about to drop. High time for another chat then...