1. By using Kmag you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you keep using this website you have agreed to these changes and / or modifications.
2. All content provided by Kmag is protected by copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless it is mentioned otherwise by Kmag you agree not to sell, license, rent, adapt or modify the content. You are free to share, copy and reproduce our content on the proviso that you attach a clear credit to www.kmag.co.uk
3. Though we try our best, Kmag does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
4. No responsibility is taken by Kmag for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material. If you feel that content on our site falls into any of these categories, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Through the use of the services provided by Kmag, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
6. Kmag cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
7. Kmag does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
8. Kmag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Kmag Community Guidelines are designed to ensure that our community is an inspiring and enjoyable environment for users. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy and respect, for each other and community managers. If you do not agree with our guidelines, don't take it personally when we suggest that Kmag might not be for you.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute on the www.kmag.co.uk platform, in our forums, events section and comments, and on external Kmag pages such as our page on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
As a user you are responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1. Respect that other people have different points of view and tastes in music.
2. Be sincere in your contributions.
3. Give feedback in a helpful and constructive manner.
4. Keep it legal. Don't get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting other peoples private information or talking about illegal activities such as file sharing.
5. Debate is fun, but don't let it sink to offensive, humiliating or intimidating behaviour. Negative comments about race, colour, sexual orientation, religious views, gender or physical/mental impairment are not acceptable. Members doing this can expect to be banned.
6. Do not be or feed trolls. The best policy is to ignore trolls and report them to a community manager who will call in pest control. Its no fun to troll when no body is paying attention.
7. Please do not use excessively coarse or sexual language. It may not be offensive to you but it may be to others, our readers start at 13 and up.
8. Do not advertise or spam, or use comments to promote a business or website, commercial or otherwise. You will be banned if you do this.
9. Please notify us of stuff that breaches community rules. This helps you look after the community too.
Kmag Registered Office
33 Dunlace Road, London. E5 0NF.
Emalkay Brings It Down
Emalkay recently launched his own label Bring It Down so we caught up with him to see why and to find out more about his latest release, the For The People EP - The Remixes.
Your Ears Are At Risk
Are you aware of how much you're at risk to a hearing symptom called tinnitus by listening to loud music? Jake Salter investigates...
Latitude 2014 Preview
Latitude Festival returns for its ninth edition in July. Line-up wise it has something for everyone as Tania Harrison, Arts Curator of Latitude explains.
PRTCL's debut release, the Sonic Imperfections EP, is forthcoming on Flexout Audio. Find out more about him and his approach to music and download his exclusive mix.
All Roads Lead To K-Aze
Kmag speaks to K-Aze, aka Lemon D of Valve fame, all about his new label, all about what he's got coming up, and all about some very exciting plans for the future.
The Essential... Chronic
Bryan Gee's seminal dnb label Chronic returns with a new compilation, Warehouse Music, so we've knocked up a list of our ten favourite Chronic tracks.
Kmag chats with Taxman about his debut album Synthetic Visions, linking up with Inner City Life's Diane Charlemagne and what's been driving his sound.
N3GUS's Top Vocal Recording Tips
N3GUS has just released the vocal track Walk The Walk with Jakes on his PowerOf3 imprint so we got him to give us his top tips for recording vocals.
David Boomah Unstoppable Remix Competition
To promote the David Boomah remix album due out now, Kmag have teamed up with V Recordings and Trackitdown to offer an amazing remix competition.
Fred V and Grafix Interview
As Fred V & Grafix prepare to release their debut album Recognise on Hospital, Kmag touches down with the duo for a glimpse into the dancefloor magic they are continue to cook up so well.
Danny Donnelly Interview
Danny Donnelly owner of the legendary Suburban Base label on why he's bringing the label back, their new compilation and his future plans for the imprint.
Get to know DJ Squif, an up-an-coming drum & bass DJ who regularly plays at nights like Tech:nology, Jungle Syndicate and Therapy Sessions and download her guest mix...
Karma's Terminal Release
Isle of Wight based producer Karma tells us all about Terminal / Open Your Eyes, his new single on Cyantific’s CYN Music imprint, album plans and much more.
Introducing: Brain Network Recordings
Paul Movement tell us all about his neurofunk / techstep label Brain Network Recordings...
Top 10 Videos February 2014
We are bringing back the monthly top 10 rundowns, starting with an eclectic mix for the month of February.