1. By using Kmag you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you keep using this website you have agreed to these changes and / or modifications.
2. All content provided by Kmag is protected by copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless it is mentioned otherwise by Kmag you agree not to sell, license, rent, adapt or modify the content. You are free to share, copy and reproduce our content on the proviso that you attach a clear credit to www.kmag.co.uk
3. Though we try our best, Kmag does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
4. No responsibility is taken by Kmag for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material. If you feel that content on our site falls into any of these categories, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Through the use of the services provided by Kmag, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
6. Kmag cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
7. Kmag does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
8. Kmag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Kmag Community Guidelines are designed to ensure that our community is an inspiring and enjoyable environment for users. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy and respect, for each other and community managers. If you do not agree with our guidelines, don't take it personally when we suggest that Kmag might not be for you.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute on the www.kmag.co.uk platform, in our forums, events section and comments, and on external Kmag pages such as our page on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
As a user you are responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1. Respect that other people have different points of view and tastes in music.
2. Be sincere in your contributions.
3. Give feedback in a helpful and constructive manner.
4. Keep it legal. Don't get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting other peoples private information or talking about illegal activities such as file sharing.
5. Debate is fun, but don't let it sink to offensive, humiliating or intimidating behaviour. Negative comments about race, colour, sexual orientation, religious views, gender or physical/mental impairment are not acceptable. Members doing this can expect to be banned.
6. Do not be or feed trolls. The best policy is to ignore trolls and report them to a community manager who will call in pest control. Its no fun to troll when no body is paying attention.
7. Please do not use excessively coarse or sexual language. It may not be offensive to you but it may be to others, our readers start at 13 and up.
8. Do not advertise or spam, or use comments to promote a business or website, commercial or otherwise. You will be banned if you do this.
9. Please notify us of stuff that breaches community rules. This helps you look after the community too.
Kmag Registered Office
33 Dunlace Road, London. E5 0NF.
Free Bass Music Stage Visuals Kit
Accent and bass music clothing label Dataset have teamed up to release a free stage visuals kit designed specifically to be mixed with bass heavy music.
Kmag Presents Soul Flex Digital
Our next Kmag Presents session at Cafe 1001 is on August 8 with Soul Flex Digital to launch their new 'Vintage' LP. We caught up with Dubsta to find out what's in store from the night and the album.
In The Studio: Break
Break is giving other producers the chance to add a bit of his magic to their music with his Symmetry Drum & Bass sample pack. Here Break reveals how he works in the studio.
KG Gives Away Massive Preset Bank
Drum & bass producer KG is giving away his Drum N Bass Preset Pack For Massive, find out how to get your hands on it...
Since we last spoke to Technicolour & Komatic they've become Technimatic, signed to Shogun Audio and have written the 'Desire Paths', which is about to drop. High time for another chat then...
Top 10 Free Tracks
It's Tuesday so time for ten more tracks you can download for free. This week's list includes Spirit, Evol Intent, Makoto, Digital Niyabingh, Indivision, Dawn Raid & Jungle Drummer and more.
Bop Previews Punk's Not Dead On Spotify
Kmag checks in with the genre-bending minimalist Bop as he unleashes a Spotify preview of his highly anticipated Punk's Not Dead LP on Med School.
Top 5 Free Mixes
Our list of favourite mixes from the past week includes sets from Randall, Reso, Elite Force, Hatcha and Mindscape.
Novation Announce Launch Control XL
Novation have announced a new mixer controller called Launch Control XL.
Calyx and TeeBee Interview
As they prepare to unleash their highly anticipated FABRICLIVE 76 mix on the masses, Kmag snags a peek behind the decks of the stalwart dons of d&b best known as Calyx & TeeBee.
Pioneer Launches The PLX-1000 Turntable
Pioneer marks 20 years in the DJ industry with the launch the PLX-1000 turntable.
Atlantic Connection Gives Away The Archives
Atlantic Connection is giving away nearly 80 tracks from 2001 – 2010 so we tracked him down to find out why and how his new album is coming along.
Top 10 Free Tracks
Normally each week we bring you our five favourite free tracks we've found but there are so many around just now we've upped it to ten this time.
DJ Monita Brings Back Skeleton Recs
DJ Monita is bringing back Skeleton Recordings with a remix package of The Razors Edge featuring reworks by Soul Intent, mSdoS and Blade. We spoke to Monita to find out what to expect.
Top 5 Free Mixes
Our selection of the best DJ mixes from the last seven days includes Jumping Jack Frost, Utah Jazz, King Yoof, Jurassik and PBK.