1. By using Kmag you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you keep using this website you have agreed to these changes and / or modifications.
2. All content provided by Kmag is protected by copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless it is mentioned otherwise by Kmag you agree not to sell, license, rent, adapt or modify the content. You are free to share, copy and reproduce our content on the proviso that you attach a clear credit to www.kmag.co.uk
3. Though we try our best, Kmag does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
4. No responsibility is taken by Kmag for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material. If you feel that content on our site falls into any of these categories, please email email@example.com
5. Through the use of the services provided by Kmag, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
6. Kmag cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
7. Kmag does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
8. Kmag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Kmag Community Guidelines are designed to ensure that our community is an inspiring and enjoyable environment for users. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy and respect, for each other and community managers. If you do not agree with our guidelines, don't take it personally when we suggest that Kmag might not be for you.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute on the www.kmag.co.uk platform, in our forums, events section and comments, and on external Kmag pages such as our page on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
As a user you are responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1. Respect that other people have different points of view and tastes in music.
2. Be sincere in your contributions.
3. Give feedback in a helpful and constructive manner.
4. Keep it legal. Don't get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting other peoples private information or talking about illegal activities such as file sharing.
5. Debate is fun, but don't let it sink to offensive, humiliating or intimidating behaviour. Negative comments about race, colour, sexual orientation, religious views, gender or physical/mental impairment are not acceptable. Members doing this can expect to be banned.
6. Do not be or feed trolls. The best policy is to ignore trolls and report them to a community manager who will call in pest control. Its no fun to troll when no body is paying attention.
7. Please do not use excessively coarse or sexual language. It may not be offensive to you but it may be to others, our readers start at 13 and up.
8. Do not advertise or spam, or use comments to promote a business or website, commercial or otherwise. You will be banned if you do this.
9. Please notify us of stuff that breaches community rules. This helps you look after the community too.
Kmag Registered Office
33 Dunlace Road, London. E5 0NF.
Top 10 Rest Of The World Festivals 2014
After looking at Europe, North America, the UK and Croatia, we wrap up the top festivals from other locations around the globe. Check out our selections for places to check out and festivals not to miss.
Basher Launches PROX:LTD
Basher on why he's setting up a sister label to Proximity called PROX:LTD and what to expect...
Noisily Festival 2014 Preview
Noisily Festival returns to Coney Woods, Leicestershire for the third year, find out what they've got in store for 2014.
The Essential... Low Life
We look back at 15 essential records from the back catalogue of pioneering UK hip hop label Low Life.
Crissy Criss Guest Mix
1Xtra host Crissy Criss fills us in on the hard work behind the glitz and glamour, his new Trinity EP for Technique and also drops an exclusive mix for Kmag readers.
Introducing: Fluid State Recordings
Fluid State owner Liquid Gav tell us all about his new deep drum & bass label.
Supreme Being Guest Mix
Supreme Being has been tearing up the dancefloor with his Loco EP on Image so we tracked him down for a chat and an exclusive guest mix.
Top 20 North American Festivals 2014
In the latest of our festival rundowns, it's now the opportunity for dates in the US and Canada to take the spotlight. Check out our top 20 of this year's North American festivals.
86 Beatz Launch Shattered
On May 23rd 86 Beatz launch Shattered at Bar a Bar in London. We recently caught up with them to find out what they're all about.
Sigma Top Ten
With their new single Nobody To Love out now on 3Beat we asked Sigma to share ten of their own favourite tracks...
Alpine PartyPlug Review
We put Alpine's PartyPlugs through their paces at Hospitality at Motion in Bristol. Did they live up their claim of being the number one earplug?
Homemade Weapons Guest Mix
Homemade Weapons has been making a name for himself recently with releases on Samurai, Architecture and Cylon so we asked him for a guest mix and fill us in on his latest releases.
Reso Guest Mix
Fresh from his massive Pulse Code EP on Hospital Records, Reso delivers an exclusive mix that charts a course from the hard and heavy to the smooth and blissed nether regions of bass.
Spectrum Returns To Great Suffolk Street Warehouse
Spectrum return on Sunday May 4 with a massive line-up including Pendulum and Netsky. Resident DJ Pete Spectrum tells us what to expect on the night.
Gamma Guest Mix
With his gig at Kmag Presents Demand Records this Friday we tracked down Gamma for a chat about his sound and a guest mix.