1. By using Kmag you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you keep using this website you have agreed to these changes and / or modifications.
2. All content provided by Kmag is protected by copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless it is mentioned otherwise by Kmag you agree not to sell, license, rent, adapt or modify the content. You are free to share, copy and reproduce our content on the proviso that you attach a clear credit to www.kmag.co.uk
3. Though we try our best, Kmag does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
4. No responsibility is taken by Kmag for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material. If you feel that content on our site falls into any of these categories, please email [email protected]
5. Through the use of the services provided by Kmag, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
6. Kmag cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
7. Kmag does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
8. Kmag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Kmag Community Guidelines are designed to ensure that our community is an inspiring and enjoyable environment for users. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy and respect, for each other and community managers. If you do not agree with our guidelines, don't take it personally when we suggest that Kmag might not be for you.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute on the www.kmag.co.uk platform, in our forums, events section and comments, and on external Kmag pages such as our page on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
As a user you are responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1. Respect that other people have different points of view and tastes in music.
2. Be sincere in your contributions.
3. Give feedback in a helpful and constructive manner.
4. Keep it legal. Don't get yourself into trouble by defaming others, posting other peoples private information or talking about illegal activities such as file sharing.
5. Debate is fun, but don't let it sink to offensive, humiliating or intimidating behaviour. Negative comments about race, colour, sexual orientation, religious views, gender or physical/mental impairment are not acceptable. Members doing this can expect to be banned.
6. Do not be or feed trolls. The best policy is to ignore trolls and report them to a community manager who will call in pest control. Its no fun to troll when no body is paying attention.
7. Please do not use excessively coarse or sexual language. It may not be offensive to you but it may be to others, our readers start at 13 and up.
8. Do not advertise or spam, or use comments to promote a business or website, commercial or otherwise. You will be banned if you do this.
9. Please notify us of stuff that breaches community rules. This helps you look after the community too.
Kmag Registered Office
33 Dunlace Road, London. E5 0NF.
Rinse Boxing Day party at Fabric
Rinse FM will be returning to Fabric for their annual Boxing day all nighter.
Medicin Give Us 4073 Seconds
Russian crew Medicin have a new album out right now, released on a very famous jungle/d&b label. We speak to Evgeny from the group about 4703 Seconds.
Mampi Swift And Crissy Criss Interview
Something very special for you - not only do we speak to Mampi Swift, but also Crissy Criss - as they both prepare for the BPM Boxing Day gig in London.
Introducing: APEXAPE Records
Exciting news from new label APEXAPE Records. We speak to James from the label about how it came about, where it's headed, and he lets us know about a free download for you all.
Fabric Springs Forward Into 2014
London's leading club Fabric have announced details of their schedule for Spring 2014. To get you in the mood, we bring you the news right here.
Critical Unveil NYE Plans
The Critial camp have something very special lined up for the coming New Years Eve. Read on to catch all the details.
We pay respect to the early bleep and bass output of the one and only Warp Records!
Childish Gambino announces 2 UK shows in 2014
Rapper Childish Gambino is coming to the UK for 2 live dates in 2014
We tipped him as one to watch in 2013 and Keeno certainly delivered in 2013. We catch up with the talented young drum & bass producer to talk about his new Nocturne EP on Med School.
Ahead of his appearance at the upcoming Kmag night, we chat to the one and only Cyantific. Make sure you download his exclusive guest mix too.
LN4 Builds On Chillax Trax
Chillax Trax have another big release out this week. We chat to LN4 about Vol 2, grab a mix and a competition as well!
Addictive Behaviour Interview
The Addictive Behaviour label is rolling out with the High Rollers EP. We chat to the guys to find out more about the release, and they give us a fat competition.
576 Made In The UK ‘Tea Pack’
New Balance return with a new take on their lifestyle-focused shoes. We look at the Tea Pack.
Mindscape Joins The Rat Pack
Mindscape is teaming up with Eatbrain Records to drop the Rat Pack EP next week. We speak to him about the release, working with the label, and a very special guest artist.
Original Sin Superman Interview
Original Sin sits down with Kmag to talk Superman, his new EP, his contributions to some drum & bass classics, and much more.